HOME ALARM SYSTEM
To better protect what's most important to you
An advanced wireless alarm system, reliable and innovative. Easy to self-install and use, the Home Alarm monitors your home 24 hours a day and alerts against any intrusion by a powerful siren and a call to the 6 phone numbers on your priority list. All you need to better protect your home.
- A complete safety system
- Powerful, loud alarm
- Automatic phone alerts
- Remote control
- Motion & doors detectors
Home Alarm System Packs *
ADD TO CART
The Home Alarm System is an advanced safety system designed to ensure the security of your family and your home. Want to escape carefree for a week-end or a longer vacation ? Install your base station at the center of your security system and place the wireless sensors at vulnerable, strategic areas of your habitation : detectors at the main doors or windows, motion sensors inside the house. Communicating through radio waves with the sensors, the alarm sounds a very loud siren (110 dB) when the sensors are triggered, or whenever you press the panic button, and automatically calls any phone numbers in your preset priority list. Easy to set up and program, you can arm and disarm through the keyboard, the 2 remote controls or through phone. Everything you need to live with the comfort of knowing you and your home are safe.
- 24/24 h safe monitoring of your home
- PIR motion sensor and entry sensor for doors and windows
- Automatic call of up to 6 preset phone numbers when the alarm is triggered
- Wireless, flexible and easy to install components and sensors
- Convenient programming of zones and appropriate surveillance modes
- Detects line cuts
- Easy control via keyboard, remote controls or remotely by phone
- Integrated battery backup in case of power failure
- Place the base station in the center of the system for better reception
- Install the console away from any equipment emitting electromagnetic waves
- Avoid placing sensors on metal frames
- Position the motion detectors high to avoid false alarms due to pets
- Do not place the motion sensors in plain sight
- Periodically test the good operation of the alarm
INSIDE THE BOX
- Home Alarm System
- Base station with built-in LEDs & keypad
- Loud siren (110 dB) ; power adapter and RJ-11 cable
- 2 wireless remote controllers, 1 Button 'panic' trigger
- Standard pack : 1 door sensor ; 1 PIR motion sensor, mounting accessories
- Pack 2 : 2 door sensors ; 2 PIR motion sensors, mounting accessories
- Pack 3 : 3 door sensors ; 3 PIR motion sensors
- Batteries not included
- User manual
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes ! Good locks are important, but unfortunately they do not always prevent unwanted intrusions. An alarm is a key tool to protect your property and your loved ones. They are intended to deter or delay the intrusion of a burglar in your home. Indeed, on average, a burglar who fails to break into a house in 3 min waives ! The power of the very loud siren is in itself a deterrent, and by automatically calling up to 6 pre-stored phone numbers, the alarm ensures an immediate and effective answer to any unwelcome intrusion. The alarm is thus a cornerstone of your security system.
In a wireless set up, the base station and the sensors communicate through radio waves, delivering ease of use and installation. Flexible, easy to install, you can add different type of sensors according to your needs. Devices can also easily be moved from one location to another, and if you move house, your alarm can move with you !
The siren is very loud, sounding up to 110 db. Its duration is adjustable between 0 to 30 min (more than enough to pierce the eardrums of any regular burglar !).
The intelligent software of the alarm allows to enter up to 6 phone numbers in memory. Each of them will be dialed successively in the even of an alert, until one of the contact responds by remote controlling the alarm. Priority will be given to the alarm if it is triggered while a call is in progress, whether an incoming or outgoing call.
The system can cope with malicious cuts : an internal battery ensures operation in case of power failure, and if the telephone line is disconnected or cut, the siren sounds.
Yes, you can define up different control zones to better chose the appropriate type of monitoring (egg: delineate areas of frequent passage, which should not trigger an alarm, zones or sensors that will trigger an alarm even if the system is disarmed, etc.).
For a complete protection of your home, 2 sensors are provided with the standard Home Alarm System : 1 entry sensor for doors and windows, and 1 PIR motion sensor to be placed inside the house. You can also choose the Pack 2 (1 extra entry sensor + 1 extra PIR motion sensor) or the Pack 3 (2 extra entry sensors + 2 extra PIR motion sensors + 1 smoke detector).
The alarm can support up to 99 sensors.
Yes. You can arm or disarm the alarm both through the keyboard of the base station, through the remote controls or by phone.
The alarm is equipped with a backup battery ensuring 24 hours of back up in case of power failure.
It is compliant both with CE and RoHS standards.
Yes, Vateo provides a 2 years guarantee from the date of reception of the product.
The user manual in the national language of your country of purchase will be included with the product.
The customer service can be reached at the following email : email@example.com
In case of return or after-sale service, our customer service can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org and will guide you through the process.